Wednesday, May 7, 2008

DO YOU WANT ME OR DO YOU NOT?

Softest touch,
Warmest hug,
Comforting words,
from my plump thug.

Always right there,
as best as you can be,
with those silent smiles,
no one but I could see.

You knew me so well
and I loved you so,
Sorry! I did not forsee,
'The arrival' of your foe.

"I'm jealous of him",said he
and took your place,
but left he without a word,
at lightning's pace.
Now that he's gone,
I come back to you, wounded.
Will you take me back?
Is your pride still unharmed?

Tell me now! Loud and clear,
My fluffy little teddy bear,
Do you still want me
or do you not?


9 comments:

Neeru Iyer said...

I never thought a teddy bear could instill such poignant emotions!

My bows to you, Poetess! Carry on the LOVELY job! :)

Neeru Iyer said...

And yeah, I'm glad a small droplet from me aided you in creating such a beautiful masterpiece. Yeah, this is your masterpiece, as of now. Write more, write more!!!

vignesh venkatasubramanian said...

whewww!!!! nice oneeeee.......... u knw wht......tis blends wit d sng am lis10in nwwwwww......... NOTHINS GONA CHNG MY LUV 4 YAAAA........ :-) :-)

Renold Devaraj said...

i never knew that u write poems!!..:)..its really gud..
awesome adjectives!!and have to learn a lotta things from your writin!!..you r too gud in writing
:)
keep going with such great poems!
:)

Anonymous said...

this poem s really fantastic aki!!!
hope u get a teddy so dear tat stays wit u forever....s tat ok!!:)

arun said...

tats a great work...u prove urself in everythn u do...al d best..carry on dis gud work.

arun said...

not only teddy,v al wan u back aki..d star gal

Unknown said...

hey.........i jus enjoyed dis!!!!!!hmmmmm it reminds me of my teddy!!! d one i named "ramu"......hmmmmmm .......unaku brite future!!!!!1

DeEpAk said...

Hmmm.. Hey i never thought yer so good in dis.. Nice arrangement f stanzas, apt words.. Cute though :)